Friday, July 16, 2010

Debates! At Last!

1.






















Are cardigans still in fashion? Do they have a future for 2010 fall fashion? I think so, but only because I want this particular cardigan, but what do YOU think?

COMMENTS.

2.






















Ta'vi is going to hate me for this one. And like I said, quite possibly Haley too. But I'm curious, what does everyone have to say about Miu Miu's new style of clog?

3.

 What would you pick? The Peacocks or the Sparrows? Comment Please.

4.

 What do you think about the flannel shirt rave? Are they actually fashionable for both genders, just one, or just not fashionable at all?

5.

Are nerd glasses still in? First we were debating over guys in bow ties or a pair of these now I'm wondering if girls are working them right out the window...


6.
Are denim shirts coming into style for 2010 fall? I'm honestly wondering, but not really caring what anyone says, I want one!

PLEASE COMMENT WITH ON WHAT YOU THINK OF EACH DEBATE. PUT THE NUMBER OF THE DEBATE NEXT TO YOUR COMMENT TO REFER TO WHICH DEBATE. Thanks :)
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment