Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Can't Sleep Typical

It is 1:57am and of course I can not fall asleep because I have to much on my mind. It mostly a story idea involving high school bohemians and back to school outfits that are part of the wardrobe update I've been longing for awhile now. a few fashion opinions and debates have come up too. I have a feeling that Ta'vi and possibly Haley might be displeased with my choices. okay maybe not Ta'vi but Haley is a definite maybe...
You know I just realized that mane I should put away my iPod, stop thinking and go to bed... let's go with that I have inspiration, the new episode of HUGE, and a softball game to attend to tomorrow... or today? Ah okay forget it I'm not going to try and explain it. my iPod is low on battery and typing on this keyboard is pain so sorry for any misspelled words. I think the only word if really knows how to spell is iPod. You conceded electronic. alright giving up, night every one, I hope your iPod's know how to spell better than mine :P
-Katie

1 comment:

  1. I think that by saying you conceded electronic it's punishing me now. UGH

    ReplyDelete