Sunday, July 04, 2010

Inspiration a.k.a Ta'vi

Okay so I basically just realized that if I'm going to write about Ta'vi and her fashion know how in slim detail that it might be a good idea to check out her blog. It's official: I am now one of the millions (I think that's an accurate number) who follow The Style Rookie with great interest. I want to comment her on her unimaginable maturity and writing technique. There's something about it that allows me to relate, and that's truly the one thing I always love when reading fellow unpaid writer's work.
I think that as of now I might post more in the style of Ta'vi but still in my own creative way, and not to the point where I would be basically copying her style, 'cause that would be well completely UN-cool of me and so that's not going to happen. But still a little resolution never hurt, and I'm willing to give it a try.
Here's to the Ta'vi Way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment