Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pre-Seattle=Cleaning... Ughhhhh

Well today is the day before Seattle, so that means cleaning is in order due to the fact that coming home to a mess is not an option. So far I haven't really done anything to help with the cause except empty the dishwasher. I need to go do the laundry and start packing but I feel obligated to tell you all the scheme of events unfolding to the almost definite best summer ever. I'm just not looking forward to the 14 hour car ride there. Even though I'll most likely  be asleep for nine hours of the ride, I'll still be awake for five hours, and odds are I'm going to be bouncing my seat the entire time waiting to see my best friend after seven years. I'm so excited I feel like jumping up and down, screaming every time.
Right now I'm watching The Runaways again before the rental timer OnDemand runs out. This movie is pretty inspiring, feminism wise. Also it's giving me a lot of ideas fashion wise, I'm kind of getting annoyed though that I don't know how to sew, because I'm telling you if I had the know-how and some fabric I would not be at a total loss of pop-culture clothing and money. All I;'m really asking for is a closet-blow out and some skills I would actually use in my life time. I'm starting to lose my mind, I think I need a personality check and an update of everything I own basically.
I wouldn't mind some inspiration either...
Just waiting for school to start basically, go major shopping and just make this summer the best before I have to go to the supposed best four years of my life minus all the homework. I'm ancy about lacking inspiration. Ancy: dear God that's what it's come to; words my mom would use to describe my mood when I was three.
Ugh I don't know how to explain it: I wish there was something worth writing about, but for now I'll write what I'm thinking and I'm thinking that I'm comletley bored out of my mind due to lack of inspiration. I won't make you suffer with me, bye.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment